Sunday 9 August 2009

Akillis: BANG BANG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
akillis: Bang Bang I Shot You Down

I'd never heard of Akillis until I came across and advert in Vogue Paris, which just had 4 bullet rings (top photo) linked together. I instantly fell in love. I knew I had to check out the rest of the collection, but it was impossible to find, but then after alot of google-ing I found their official website and click on Bang Bang I Shot You Down. I wasn't overly thrilled with the rest of the collection and I really did not like the jigsaw puzzle pieces... But I still really love the rings and kind of wish the rest of the collection was as good, also, I really do not like silver jewelry but I reallyreally like these for some reason.

Anyway, check out the website and see for yourself - www.akillis.fr

JB

No comments: