Friday 29 August 2008

J'aime Paris

Paris etait stupefiant!

I'm back from Paris and it was amazing. I had forgotten how beautiful it was. Our hotel was so close to the Eiffel Tower and the view from our windows were so pretty. It really made me want to live their even more than I already did. We only went for 2 days, 1 night, but we still got to see alot of sites and still have time for abit of shopping. However, we only had time to go to one of the really big, upclass shopping centre ( so i couldn't afford anything) all i got was some chanel make-up, some mac make-up and french vogue.We're going back at easter for a week so i should be able to go and find the cheap thrift stores. It was still amazing to see the sites though.

Here's some pictures..


Sorry for the photo-overload

Some of these pictures are really bad, but i just wanted to show how beautiful it was.
This really makes me want to have a good SLR camera.

JB


No comments: