Tuesday 28 July 2009

sparkle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress: Vintage, Belt: Charity Shop, Shoes: Aldo

I wore this in June, for mine and 2 of my friends birthday meal, I just never posted it...  I didn't wear any accessories apart from this belt and afew rings (not pictured) as I thought this dress was enough of a statement on its own.
I've had this shoes since feb/march (yes, the original suede Aldo ones!) and now every body's got the Bronx(?) leather ones...

I didn't really like this dress when I bought it, but I LOVE it now. It looks like a really big, ugly nightie when its on a hanger, but on it is really amazing I think (is it? maybe I'm crazy..)

JB

2 comments:

Claire and Giulia said...

love the outfit, and the dress is amazing, your not crazy

Anonymous said...

wow, i agree with you the dress is awesome!
but those shoes, wow theyre amazing!