Tuesday 30 June 2009

I've Caught The Etsy Bug

I've just bought this amazing dress/top from zoeandzoie, which is beautiful shop selling beautiful dresses! (not to mention the free delivery til the 15th of July!) on Etsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also bought this cute vintage PE t-shirt (my collection of vintage t-shirts is fast coming uncontrollable), from starzmm23which sells a whole variety of gorgeous vintage treats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I cannot wait for them to arrive!

But, I will also soon be selling a selection of my own designed, hand made by me; so keep your eye out and I'll link you when I open it!

JB

ps  Throughout summer i want to paint some pictures (so I don't loose all my skills before September!) and my friend asked me to paint a picture of Michael Jackson, so here is a preview...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments: