Sunday 19 October 2008

BrRr some WINTER/AUTUMN outfits...

I love winter. I love wearing big, comfy jumpers, long woolen scarves and lots and lots of layers.

I really like this outfit because its so simple but not too boring.

Dress - H&M i think - ?
Cardi - H&M - ?
Scarf - H&M or Topshop -?
Shoes - ASOS.com - £44
all of these items are old apart from the shoes.


Sorry for the bad picture..




Coat - Topshop(about 2 years ago?) - £55
Belt - ASOS.com - £10
Shoes - ASOS.com - £15


I couldn't find my plain black belt so i had to put this ugly gold one on.
This striped top was the first thing i ever bought in H&M about 4 or 5 years ago!

Skirt (worn as dress) - Charity shop - ?
Top - H&M - £9.99
Belt - Accessorize - ?
Necklace/Ring - Same as before

I cant wait for it to get colder! I never thought i would be saying that...

JB

No comments: