Sunday 21 September 2008

50 POSTS.50 POSTS.50 POSTS!

We've finally reached 50 posts!
I really thought i would do a couple of posts and give up on it.

So0o in celebration of 50 posts I am going to share with you my 50 favorite things..phtos, places, people, fashion and what not.

It's going t be a mega photo-overload but oh well. btw these are in no order whatsoever...


1. MY GIRLS AND BOYSSS


2. Mary-Kate Olsen (obviously)




3. Anna Brewster


4. Fred Perry


5. this colour nail paint

6. Le gallerie lafayette
my favorite place in Paris

7. Leather zip tote

8. Embroidered tights


9. Heaven & Earth lace layered dress


10. Nine west slingbacks

11. L.A.M.B platform courts

12. L.A.M.B zip gladiator heels

13. Barry M

14. Dazed and confused 

15. Miu miu oversized clutch.

16. Edie Sedgwick

17. Kingdom of Style


18. Kirsten Dunst for Miu Miu

19. ELLE

20. Garance Dore

21. Luella s/s '08

22. I love this picture.

23. THIS DRESS - shall post in detail later..

24. Chanel creme lipstick in 104 inspiration 

25. 

26. AA unisex flex fleece


The nicest hoodies you can get.

27. AA tri-blend rib cardigan

the nicest cardi i think you can get.

28. Ashley Olsen



29. Viv

30. Nick Grimshaw


31. Jack Wills

I don't usually go for these expensive labels but i really love Jack Wills. And adore those PJ shorts .
32. Plaid shirts

33. Coco Sumner / I blame Coco

I love her music and her style and can't wait for the album!

34. The Tribe

35. Days like this..

36. Tanya D


37. This photograph

38. Brighton

37. Factory girl

38. Big Matt and Fries


39. PARIS


40. Balenciaga / Nine west wedges..

I want these so0o badly

41. Lykke Li 

42. Alexa Chung


43. Lace tights




44. London - do I need to expand on that..?


45. PPQ cardigan 

46. This dress, i can't remember who it's by though...



47.


48.
- bought this.

49.
I still love this shoes. However I am trying to save my money, so i don't want to spend £55  HOWEVER, soon (hopefully) they are going to sell similar shoes in peacocks for a pricey £12.

50.

I really love this girls top/dress combo..but i have no idea who she is.. i think its just a random girl of myspace..hmm stalkerish.



JB

No comments: